Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday night

As you know, I have been feeling terrible. I had some labs done today and as expected, my counts are all quite low. Platelets are half of what they should be, WBC'S & RBC'S are low. The most concerning thing is my Potassium. It is quite low. I have to go tomorrow for 2-3 "passes" of potassium. Each dose takes over one hour, plus I will get fluids and other meds. I will most likely be there 3-4 hours. I am glad to take care of this because I am hoping it will help some of my symptoms. Chemo is closed Sat. & Sun., and next Monday they have something going on so I wouldn't be seen until Tuesday. I would probably be in quite a mess by then so tomorrow will be a good day, I hope. Keep you posted. Linda

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Mom! I am sure the potassium will make you feel better! Please call and keep me updated today! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete