Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dr.s Visit Today

All went well. Everything going according to plan. My CT scan of chest showed NO changes, NO new disease. YAY! Next scans not for three months. I'll see surgeon again at that time. Alan & I ate at the hospitality shop at Jameson. He said he forced down many meals there feeling sad, worried, & anxious. So, today was a happy meal :) Another super thing, I am not nauseated today. I am going to keep drugged up on my anti-emetics all week & try to head it off. "A good offense is the best defense." Kara, love the pix of the girls and Siesta Key. You know that is a driving force for me to get back there. Can't wait! Linda

5 comments:

  1. congrats! so glad to hear the good news. looks like 2010 is going to be your year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad to hear the cat scan was clear. I love the beach pics too! Very cool. We love you!

    Shawn, Jen & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I finally found your blog spot... I have been getting updates from Martha Eicher and Patti Violi. I am glad that things are going well for you. I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. You have an incredible spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great News Congatulations LINDA!!!!! Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mom! Sorry that you were so sick last night and this morning. Hopefully you are feeling a little better now with those IV fluids on board. :( Hang in there, you have all next week off from chemo to recover! I Love You!!

    ReplyDelete