Friday, January 8, 2010

Chemo woes

Very tired, very weak, battling nausea. Four hours of  rescue fluids & meds. today. All I want to do is lie down. No appetite. Temporary, right? This chemo course is MUCH tougher than the first. I am also having hearing issues-I feel like I'm underwater, my head feels totally foggy & fuzzy. My ears are buzzing & high-pitched sounds are distorted. That should all subside post-chemo. Karen, thank you for the Handel's bucks...very sweet of you.  Goodnight, Linda

4 comments:

  1. Yes,TEMPORARY. You can do this. Only 3 more cisplatin treatments. Go to Handels and get a nice milkshake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very temporary. Its ok to feel bad sometimes, just remember its not going to always be bad. Battle through the bad days just like you have before, and come out on top as usual. We love you!

    Shawn, Jen, Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong Linda you can do this! This will all be behind you soon.Love Ya,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that today is a better day for you!!!! Love Karen

    ReplyDelete