Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning

My counts were good enough to receive chemo yesterday. I was quite exhausted after. I also got the shot of Neulasta. I am definitely feeling the results of that. Especially the femurs, hips, ribs, arms & lower legs.
I just took a pain pill & have my trusty heating pad on. Still getting blood drawn twice a week for potassium & magnesium and taking those supplements three times a day. Next week is my "off" week from chemo, so hoping to regain a bit of energy by the end of next week. That's my latest info. And Carole - thank you for the Handel's gift card!
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Heating pads are good, but I think we need to get you an electric blanket! :) You are doing the right thing -- pain meds, potassium & mag, rest, etc. Remember you do not have anywhere to be or anything to do except rest and get yourself feeling better. Not too much longer, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you were able to complete chemo today !! You are getting so close to the end... Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you could just be done will all of this now and get on with the rest of your life! it's like when you're coming home from vacation -- those last 30 miles are the longest ever. :) but you are truly inspirational. keep on keepin' on! you're always in our thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete