Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday, March 21

Well, it's hard to believe, but tomorrow should be my last chemo. As long as my red & white blood cells are sufficient and the platelets are high enough, it will be a go. I am so ready to be done with this. I'm about maxed out on feeling miserable. Tuesday, I went to the audiologist who confirmed significant hearing loss in both ears. (I knew that!) He also said he does not expect it to come back. Thursday, I went to the Dr. because I was coughing up junk (I won't elaborate) and had a fever & chills. Now, I'm on one more med.-just what I need. Kara's still miserable and now has pinkeye. It's been a week since I've been able to see them. After I washed my hair today, I left a nice little pile of hair in the backyard for the robins to feather their nests. They could use it more than me :) Wish me luck tomorrow, Linda

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Last one tomorrow!! You did it!! We miss you and as soon as I am germ-free again we will celebrate! I Love You!!

    ReplyDelete