Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

This turned into a BAD week. I got sick Wednesday evening-GI problems, tons of nausea/vomiting that went on for hours & hours. I was so weak by Thursday morning, I could only get up to the bathroom & then back to bed. I ended up in bed for 36 hours, weak, dehydrated and in pain from all of the vomiting. Of course, I couldn't keep anything down to take anything for pain. Karen C., you were a lifesaver to come over and draw my blood. I never would have made it to the lab. Friday, I went in to UPMC and had 4 hours of intravenous fluids, anti-nausea drugs and steroids. Anyway, I am out of bed now and trying to eat so I can take my potassium & magnesium. As always, I keep telling myself this won't last forever! (Sometimes it seems like that.) Carole T., if you didn't see my other blog, I wanted to thank you for the gift card. I have such wonderful friends-I'm very lucky. Linda

4 comments:

  1. Roses are red violets are blue
    i hope you feel better
    i'll love you forever

    LOVE KARLYNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sweet angel baby bear. Love, Momoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom! I hope today is a better day for you. Remember to keep on looking at the big picture! You are almost there! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, almost there. Keep positive and you will do it. See you soon! We love you

    Love,
    Shawn, Jen, Cooper

    ReplyDelete