Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday, March 16

My counts were adequate for chemo yesterday. Next Monday is my LAST treatment. I can hardly believe it. It has been such a long, long & difficult journey. However, the end is right around the corner. I had a long talk with one of my nurses yesterday and she really improved my mental outlook. Last week was a week that I was floundering. Yesterday was Shawn's birthday & I was remembering the time we went and surprised him down in Charlotte. Not in the cards for this year. Kara, I'm so sorry you are so sick. I wish I could come and take care of you. Hang in there. I can really sympathize with the nausea & vomiting! Try to rest. Everyone else, enjoy the sun. Linda

2 comments:

  1. You have always been the one who took care of everything and everyone. For now just take care of YOU.Your chance to once again be there for all is arriving soon . We all love you and admire your resilience and courage!! You are an angel. Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mad at myself for getting sick ... I wanted to come take care of YOU! But Karen is absolutely right -- just worry about yourself right now. One more week! The end is in sight!! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete