Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Morning

Happy Sweetest Day, everyone. Things are quiet here today. I am assuming I will get the results from the 24 hour Holter Monitor on Monday. Hoping all is well with that. I don't know why I am always so tachycardic, but I can think of several factors contributing to the problem. I've pretty much been in isolation for 2 weeks. My white count was 1.8 on Monday, so I basically have no immunity to anything. The only places I went this week were the lab and NSH x 2. I think Alan & I will go for a ride today in this beautiful weather :(  Again, I want to thank everyone for your continued support. I am amazed at the people who tell me they read my blog, my loyal followers with their uplifting comments, the cards, and flowers. The goodness never stops. Alan said it shows us the wonderful people we have in our life. We sure do and we are very lucky to have them. Alan, Kara, & Shawn, I can never ever thank you for all you guys do for me. You're the best!  Enjoy your day, Linda

5 comments:

  1. Go for a nice gloomy saturday drive! Somewhere out of the house but still in the isolation of the car away from germs!!

    We love you
    Shawn, Jen, & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sooooo glad i heard your voice today.you sounded wonderful.i've been thinking,when your white ct.gets up a bit i will be over with banana ice cream (of course,qts for each of us)and we can sit and chat like we did on "boost" day.i really enjoyed our chats about everything.tell kara thanks for being patient with me when i call on her cell to find you.i'll talk to you soon.and i really can't wait to go out to eat with you and alan.talk to you soon again...love you, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sweetest Day Linda You are Everyone's Sweetheart.... Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good day! I am so glad you were able to eat. Panda Garden is YUM-O. When we left, you were starting to feel pretty miserable. Did your stomach settle down? I sure hope so! Sorry for not commenting until now ... I went almost a whole day without getting on the computer – shocking, I know! Just wanted to remind you that we all love you so much. And Aunt Debbie – call me anytime, I don't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. linda glad you enjoyed the flowers. wanted to call but hate to bother you and keep up with you with the blog and mo... hope you have a good week
    dr canby

    ReplyDelete