Thursday, October 8, 2009

I DID IT!



YAY! I'm done with this phase of things. I went to get more fluids today with anti-nausea meds & steroids. Radiation is done. Chemo is done (for now) until post-op. That's way down the road. I get a CT scan of the chest Oct. 27th at NSH (home again), and then off to see my surgeon Oct. 28th. I also see the radiation oncologist that day. There will be a lot of questions answered that day, I'm sure. Shawn is flying in from Charlotte Tuesday nite and I'll have him, Alan, Kara & me. This way four sets of ears, lots of love & support. I can't go wrong. Now, I rest, eat, try to get strong and get my counts up. They are all quite low & dismal, but to be expected from the chemotherapy. I will keep all of you wonderful followers posted on any and all updates. Keep praying. Like Liz Taylor asked, "I'll take any prayers you might have lying around."

Love & Peace, Linda

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you can always count on prayers from us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Linda!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!!!! I am soooo very proud of you. You deserve the red badge of courage!!!!!! Enjoy yourself for the next couple of weeks and do something fun for yourself!!!! Enjoy Halloween and the grandaughters!! Will be talking to you soon!! Have a wonderful Fall and enjoy the beautiful leaves!!!!! love ya, sissymama

    ReplyDelete