Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi

One good thing about recuperating is not having to go out in this frigid weather. I bet everyone is busy with Christmas preparations. We got our Christmas gift early in the form of a good report from my surgeon. The postoperative chemotherapy is viewed as an "insurance policy" in case any of those nasty little cells are lurking around microscopically. I go to the oncologist Monday to discuss this next phase. He earlier had mentioned 4-6 months of therapy. Two weeks on, one week off, etc. I am hoping I can wait until I feel better & stronger. However, if it's detrimental, I will have to gear up for it. I came this far through impossible odds-I have to stay strong. As always, my family & friends have pulled me through. For this, I thank all of you. It is amazing what we can do when challenged. Peace, Linda

3 comments:

  1. All I have to say is "YOU GO GIRL!" We ALL knew you could do it. Take it one day at a time. The pain will ease up. The girls are anxiously awaiting lunch and a shopping trip with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, You are an inspiration to all of us. I am so glad you are feeling better!!! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is so proud of you that you made it this far. You are amazing, and all the pain now is good pain. Everything went the way it should. Now just recover. And don't think that everyone else is out and about making christmas preparations and shopping. I know a lot of people who aren't!! You aren't missing anything :)

    We love you
    Shawn, Jen, Cooper

    ReplyDelete