Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi Everyone

This is quite the test of my endurance. The pain is always with me, sometimes bearable, occasionally unbearable. The meds take the edge off, but leave me feeling like a zombie. I was really glad to get the chest tube out. It was so painful at the insertion site. I was hoping to feel so much better by now. I think my greatest pain is from the rib fractures. Yesterday, Kara took me to their house to do my hair, etc. That was the first time that I went out in the car that I wasn't going to a Dr. or hospital. That's progress. I am incredibly weak-I'm trying to walk around the house & gain some strength. I love all of the beautiful cards & notes that I have been receiving. Thank you so much. I'm sure everyone is getting ready for Christmas. Enjoy the season, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment