Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010

Hi Everyone. Tomorrow is the day that I have been thinking about for the last three months. It's CT day. The nephrologist wanted to admit me to the hospital prior to the test for IV fluids. He wants me totally hydrated to stop any further damage to the kidneys from the IV dye. I bargained with him not to get admitted. I asked him how much I needed to drink today to thoroughly hydrate myself. He told me 2,400 cc's. So here I am on my fourth eight ounce glass of H2O. I have six to go! Mo, thanks in advance for coming tomorrow and always being there for us. Carole, thanks for the gift card. Shirley, thanks for the endless succession of inspirational messages. The last group you sent was beautiful. I took it to the hospital and gave it to my brother-in-law & sister to comfort them. He is gravely ill. Teri, I never saw a card like the one you sent in my life-you looked long & hard for that. As always, I want to thank everyone who never forgets about me & my family. Praying, calling, & showing love & compassion in all you do. My angel network is a great one. Linda

3 comments:

  1. You'll do great tomorrow - no surprises. Positive thoughts as usual! Keep drinking that water. Looking forward to good news from the scan! We'll be thinking of you all day :)

    Love
    Shawn, Jen & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Momoo, Be Brave. You can do it. I love you. Love, Karlynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time you get this all of your testing will be done!! You remain in my prayers. Hope that all went well today... Love Karen

    ReplyDelete