Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10, 2010

Hi Everyone. I went shopping today-that was exhausting! I am looking for a dress that actually fits. So many of them have little straps and my mediport was sticking out like a sore thumb. Kara was practically dressing me, I was sooooo tired and out of breath. Finally, the LAST one I tried on was good. I told her that was the one, let's just get it! I had to go out and sit in the car while she paid. She's a lifesaver. That's something I never had to do-plan my wardrobe around a port. Oh well, another little challenge. Anna, thank you for the delicious dessert & gift card from you and your family. That was so kind. Dr. C, the flowers are absolutely gorgeous and we love them. Tomorrow is Kara's birthday. There is nothing I could ever give her that would ever come close to what she has given me over the past year. Shawn, Jen & Cooper are coming home next week and I am so excited. They, along with Alan, never gave up. So many of you would not let me quit during my darkest hours. I will always be grateful. Love, Linda

4 comments:

  1. I already told you -- I got the best birthday present ever the day we got your CT scan results. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you are a very courageous person! I knew that you would move on and conquer!! Prayers really do get answered...take care, enjoy the summer. SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless You and your Family!!!!!!!!!Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more dark hours for you. Positivity and moving forward from now on. Never giving up got you this far! We are so happy for you, and looking forward to you feeling better and getting back to Florida!

    Love
    Shawn, Jen & Cooper

    ReplyDelete