Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

Well, the day of rest from Dr's. didn't quite happen. I got deathly ill from the CT prep and was violently ill all Monday night. I ended up at chemo Tuesday morning and got my usual...4 hours of fluids, steroids, anti-nausea drugs. I did feel better after that. Wednesday, I went to cardiologist. He is trying to figure out what is making my heart race so crazily. One theory is the chemo may have damaged the heart muscle. I hope that is not the case. I had a 2-D echocardiogram yesterday and they put on a Holter Monitor for 24 hours. I am going up to NSH to have it removed this a.m. Now, I have to wait to hear from the Dr. Let's hope the heart looks good. I might be running out of things to go wrong! Linda

3 comments:

  1. At least the fluids made you feel pretty good afterwards! Just another bump in the road, but again it is by no means a road block! You can handle anything that is thrown at you. We all have so much faith in you and are amazed at how strong of a person you are. Both mentally and physically (even though I know you don't feel physically strong).

    We love you!
    Shawn, Jen, & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time ... Give your body a chance to recover and heal ... and remember, "This, too, shall pass ... "We Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete