Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've had 2 sessions of physical therapy. They were spent mainly concentrating on proper breathing techniques and some very gentle strengthening exercises. Basically, I wasn't using my left side of my chest to breathe. It is so sore, I was favoring it so much and also developing a bit of a frozen shoulder. We are working on range of motion for the left arm. My therapist said I was breathing much better than I was on Tuesday. I am practicing breathing from the diaphragm and utilizing all of my lung tissue available. I thank everyone, once again, for the beautiful cards and prayers that just keep coming. It means so much to me. Carole, thank you for the gift card. Happy Mother's Day! Linda

2 comments:

  1. i knew you couldn't be kept down for long! hope the therapy continues to make you stronger. enjoy your mother's day!

    ReplyDelete