Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Just a quick update. I am having surgery on my finger in June. Those lesions from the scleroderma are eroding through the skin, hurting like crazy, and look really bad. At the same time, I will be having an EGD on my esophagus. I've been having a lot of digestive problems, again from the scleroderma. So, hopefully, I'll get some relief from these major annoyances. I have been taking short walks up & down the street with Alan. It feels great to have the strength to walk. I also went to picnics over the weekend & my energy & endurance was greatly improved. Hope everyone enjoyed a safe & healthy weekend. Linda

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you again!! With each day of sunshine and warmth you will continue to get stronger!!! Love Ya, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was able to get on the blog finally. Hopefully everyone else is as persistent as me. Glad to hear you are feeling better and having more energy. This will only keep getting better! Keep up the great work and the positive thoughts. That will keep you going :) We love you so much!

    Shawn, Jen & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you were able to get out..enjoy picnics and walks. You are such a strong person. Prayers are being sent your way. SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready to shop?? :)
    Love, Kara & the girls

    ReplyDelete