Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday

Alan & I took a short walk through Poland Woods today. It was beautiful out. Then we had some Chinese food, he went in & got it, (I always wait in the car), and we ate in the car. How ironic-we used to eat out 4-5 days a week. Now, we eat in the car-no other people/germs. I absolutely, positively can't get sick at this point. I guess we'll have plenty of time to eat out after this is all over. Gregg, thank you for the wonderful conversation. You made me feel soooo good. Your words were positive, encouraging, & healing. I came in the house with tears in my eyes. Of course, Alan was ready to go after whoever upset me. I told him they were happy tears that you made me feel stronger. So, you are safe, Gregg. And, I am holding you to the Thanksgiving visit. Bring your pillow so that when you faint, you have a soft landing. Just kidding!!!! My mantra: POSITIVE THOUGHTS BRING POSITIVE RESULTS!!! To all of my friends & followers, it's getting very, very close. This is what we wanted, surgery, goal met. Linda

4 comments:

  1. hope the Chinese was good! Glad you had a nice day to walk in the woods. Shouldn't be too many germs out there :) Stay positive. You are so strong. We love you!
    See you in a couple days!!

    love
    Shawn, Jen & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTBPR!! Yeah! So glad you had a chance to talk to Gregg ... sounds like he knew exactly what to say. :)(Thanks, Gregg!!) Don't worry about eating in the car ... at least you haven't resorted to driving through Wendy's for every meal! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear friend, my computer is downstairs, and i will not be able to come down here for awhile as you know. just know that i am there with you weather you see me or not, kinda like an angel you know. you have made it this far like a gladiator, and i just know you will come out of this the winner!!!!! enjoyed our conversation the other day. will keep up on your progress with our mutual friend. as i said, i will not bother you, i want you to heal,but i want you to call me whenever you feel up to it. praying for you every minute of every day. you go girl, and don't forget to wear all of your "voodoo" jewelry for the next couple of days. and as always, continue to LIVE STRONG!!!!!! will be waiting for that phone call-------- love always, sissymama

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanted to send you something before your surgery but look forward to seeing you and talking to you when you are healed. you have been so strong and i know things will continue to go well. mo keeps me up to date and i try to follow the blog. will be praying for you wednesday
    joni canby

    ReplyDelete