Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28, 2010

Time for an update. I have been having major pain for a long time so now I am seeing a pain mangement doctor. I saw him the day before we were going to Charlotte and he ordered some new & stronger medication. Unfortunately, I couldn't tolerate it and was nauseated the whole time I was on it. The drive to Charlotte was not pleasant as I was lying down sick in the back seat for eight hours. It was great seeeing Shawn, Jen, & Cooper, though. Anyway, I will be having an MRI on Monday and then make some decisions for pain injections based on the results. Maureen, thanks in advance for coming with us. I know Alan enjoys your moral support. Carole, thanks for the gift card. Your cards always make me laugh. I especially liked the amount of people you vacationed with...hilarious. Shawn, Jen & Cooper are coming home next weekend. Yay! I got to go to two of Karlynn's games and watch her cheer. She is just beautiful... and I am NOT biased :) So, this week is fairly quiet, some blood work, an MRI & a visit to the oncologist on Friday. Gregg, it was good to see you & Debbie. I hope your flight back to Texas was smooth. Stay cool down there. Happy Labor Day, Linda

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it down here. It was a HUGE accomplishment just getting here, regardless of how you felt the whole trip. I hope it was as relaxing for you as it was for us. Can't wait to see you again soon. We love you and as always, are SO incredibly proud of you.

    Love
    Shawn, Jen, & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much momoo. you are the best

    <3 karlynn

    ReplyDelete