Monday, September 20, 2010

September 20, 2010

The surgery went well although I was quite sick for 24 hours. The pain seemed to have eased some and then I had some really bad coughing spells. I thought I might have broken something else because the pain got quite intense again. I had a x-ray at the Dr. today. He felt an MRI would be much more definitive, but I am not ready for another one of those right now. So, we are just watching the pain level for now. Janet & Carole, thank you for the gift cards. Jane, thank you for the mums-they're beautiful. I was wondering where they came from. Mo, as always,thanks for everything. Linda

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear nothing was broken again. Slowly but surely you will one day feel better. I know its a long process and hard to believe it, but I also know that if anyone can do it, its YOU. You are stronger than you can ever realize. Cooper says hello as well!
    Love
    Shawn, Jen, & Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well.....you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy jammies, cozy bed,
    big soft pillow for your head.
    Worry not, the world can wait
    take your time and recuperate.

    ReplyDelete